PCB Manufacturing and Assembly is offered by various companies.
The german company Beta-Layout offers a variety of services and is usually quick and cheap to make a couple of board to prototype.
Alternatively, there is also Eurocircuits, which offers more options (auto panelling, soldermask colours) at a slightly more premium price.
The Swiss company R2 Prototyping offers a complete manufacturing service. They will also do a manufacturing review for more complex layouts.
Material to Submit
- Project Description (PDF, Eagle Files)
- Material List (BOM)
- Assembly Plan
- Quantity, Time, PCB Color, ...
- External PCB Making (They also order at Beta-Layout)
- Material Ordering (They add 15% to the material costs. Otherwise they charge 7.- per reel/tape)
- PCB Assembly (They have a lot of resistors and capacitors on reel and will use them when possible)
- Markers: Are optional if they order the PCBs and place them on the frame. Otherwise a 1mm circle surrounded by 2mm space.
- Silk Screen: Is optional, not needed for Pick&Place
- Loose Material will cost a little bit additionally