- hackaday - A news site for interesting "hacking" projects. A source of inspiration and new developments
- ITP – The very good documentation from the Interactive Telecommunications Program (ITP) at NYU
- makezine.com – A magazine for hobbyist, with many Arduino projects
- JeeLabs – Several interesting projects from Jean-Claude Wippler.
- Arduino Boards – An overview of all Arduino boards
- raspberrypi - A small, cheap, pc computer suitable for hardware prototyping
- Sparkfun – Electronic prototyping designer/manufacturer with many tutorials.
- Adafruit – Electronic prototyping designer/manufacturer with many tutorials.
- Arduino – The Arduino Website. Important for this course!
- Processing – Processing Website with some examples for working with Arduino
- Fritzing – Software visualising and prototyping circuits.
- CoolTerm – Helpful program for windows and mac for reading and writing over serial ports.
- tinkercad circuits - A simple tool to design and test circuits online
- https://shiftr.io - An online platform for IOT prototyping
- Pusterla – The Zurich electronics shop
- Conrad – Hobby and Electronics. A physical shop in Dietlikon
- play-zone.ch - Swiss-based hobby and electronic distributer
- Watterott – German hobby and electronic distributer
- Farnell – Big distributer. Has almost everything.
- Distrelec – Big distributer. Has almost everything.
- Digi-Key – Big distributer. Has almost everything.
- Mouser – Big distributer. Has almost everything.