This exercise is about trying out elementary relationships between sound and movement / action with MuLab.
- Select an "elementary gesture" (pulling, pushing, hitting, throwing)
- Think about how this gesture might affect the sound.
- Action-Sound Relationship: Direct, indirect, no connection (e.g. echo, "response")?
- Meaning / Emotion: How does the sounding movement "feel"?
- Record your own sounds and import them to the TX16WX Sampler (https://www.tx16wx.com/)
- Translate this sound gesture with instruments and filters of your choice
- Pitch, Filter, Amplification Modulations, LFOs
- Map the required parameters to Midi Control Events (sliders / knobs on the keyboard) and try them out with your partner!